Girls, would you be satisfied with a small modest wedding ring or is it important that you have a big expensive one?

A. YES! The wedding ring is an eternal symbol of how much he loves me... I would be disappointed to only have a cheap wedding band as a measurement of his love and not a "Real ROCK"
B. No, the size, and/or cost, of a wedding ring would not matter to me in the least.
C. I think a medium size ring would be a fair compromise for me
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Wedding Ring" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
43