Do you believe having doubts about marriage is normal, or a warning sign?

Burn This play, New York. Adam Driver, Keri Russell
'Burn This' play, New York. Adam Driver, Keri Russell
Do you believe that having (let's call them 'significant'?) doubts about/before getting married is perfectly natural/normal, or a warning sign of things to come, not to do it, that should be heeded?
I believe doubts are 'normal' and do not indicate one should not necessarily go forward with a marriage or relationship
I believe doubts should be taken seriously, and ignoring them and going ahead with a marriage or relationship is probably one of the reasons why so many marriages end
I don't know enough about this to answer, but please show me poll results
Vote C
GirlGuy
4 d
Perhaps I should have clarified - I am long married and this q was not for me. I went into this relationship with a lot of enthusiasm, and boldness actually, as I just really wanted to be with him, regardless of all the many many obstacles. It was not a sure thing by any means, and everyone has some fears/worries about whether they will be one to surivive and thrive, or one of the other 55% who don't make it forever. I find this q challenging and I don't know the answer so that's why I asked it.
15
8