Should you wait to get engaged, even if you and your partner both already know you're going to be together forever?

Okay I know how crazy this sounds and I fall super quickly I know but me and boyfriend knew we were in love after a month of dating. We were bouth so shy and awkward at first and we took things so slow but after I lost we lost are virginity to each other all that shyness went straight out the window and its only been 4 months but feels like 7 years or something now.

We both know each other inside out and love each other like crazy, we work so well together, only recently we had are first holiday and it was amazing. We never fight and if we do it's always jokey, play fighting way.

He's honestly my soul mate and I love him more than I've ever loved anyone, I'd do anything for him and I know he'd do the same for me. He constantly keeps me on my toes, buying me flowers and chocolates when I'm down and taking me out for dinner, he treats me like a queen I find it hard not to get emotional because no man has ever made me feel as special as he does.

Sometimes I find it so hard in the mornings looking at him in bed looking at me not to just burst out and say "marry me". Id honestly go down to the registry office right now if I could with him, I'm that confident in are relationship.

But my boyfriend is the logical one in the relationship and when the topic comes up he says he'd really like that but in 2 to 3 years or we'll have to wait and see. He's 26 whilst I'm 21 so he's abit more mature than I and wants to be safe which I understand and I know right is not the right time with are life situations right now but I feel like everyone else can hear wedding bells not just me, his and my family talk about us already like were a married couple.
9
1