Is marriage a desirable goal in your life?

I think marriage is great. . . if you are married to the right person and both of you are willing to work on keeping your relationship strong. I know that many young people believe that marriage is an outdated institution but many others still aspire to be happily married, eventually. What is your experience and how do you feel about the prospect of being married in the future?
I have never been married and I don't want to ever be married.
I have never been married but I would like to be married either now or eventually.
I am currently married and I am glad that I am married.
Vote C
I am currently married and I wish that I had not gotten married, because I married the wrong person.
Vote D
I am currently married and I wish that I had not gotten married, because marriage and I don't make a good combination.
Vote E
I was married previously, it ended, but I would marry again if i found the right partner.
Vote F
I was married previously, it ended, and I would NEVER marry again. It is not for me!
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
The likelihood of success for a marriage for you depends entirely upon the dedication and desire of you and your partner, and your willingness to work on your marriage when you encounter conflicts. Success or failure is not forecast by the statistics of those who did not have dedication, desire, and willingness to work on their marriages.
31
51