Would you be upset if someone did not want to be your maid of honor... etc?

Anonymous
I’d like to say we’ve been very close since we were 12 but have had Many fallouts through high school and college years. Then she isolated herself with her boyfriend dropped out of college to live with him now she’s engaged. Haven’t talked to her in 2 years out of the blue she asked me if I wanted to get lunch. I get there and there’s 3 random girls there. Long story short lunch turned into her asking me to be her maid of honor. I wanted to say no but that has to be the meanest thing ever. She has no friends now... her bridesmaids are his sisters. We didn’t click at all they were very rude when I met them. Should I suck it up or be honest... I have all love for her but it’s been so long. My boyfriend said he believes she asked me because I do wedding planning part time from my actual career. I want to believe that’s not the reason she asked but today she asked could I start envisioning and planning the wedding.
4
5