Should his behavior be forgiven?

Anonymous
I’m married to a law enforcement officer and having questionable doubts regarding other women. He’s been away on different dangerous assignments and I sort of expected him to be unfaithful after a long period of time being apart. this is just how I view it. Now he’s home and I recently discovered him in photos with different women while away. I also discovered that he somehow went out and cheated with a co-worker. It’s been nothing but drama from women after he told them we were married. I don’t question his faithfulness to me at all because he didn’t give me any doubt. He just bought us a brand new house and it’s women on Facebook calling me a home wrecker. They knew he was married to me but didn’t know it was me. He have many friends and don’t bring but one to our house. This is the first time he went away and done this according to my knowledge. I completely trust him but he have so many women liking him and flirting with him. Girls that like him said they were going to beat me up and etc. I have dealt with women seeing me in the store calling me a hoe and etc.
Should his behavior be forgiven?
Add Opinion