Why do some people have difficulty saying "I love you" to their partner?

Some Women and Men throw the word "I love you" around like it's the shit you wiped off your ass and don't even consider the meaning. Like it's just another word. Yet for me the words "I love you" mean the world like a sacred pact that's only used when I really truly love someone. Kinda like being married if you are going to be married it's going to be do or die because Love and marriage are two very sacred vows that a man and women can make with one another.

How did the meaning Love get so diluted when your grandparents stayed married till death do us apart. Mean while today's people are getting married without actually knowing what the words love mean. What? did feminism kill marriage? Religion? Our unjust immoral Society? Homosexual? Multi media? Progressive's (anything goes with them)? You could have sex with a dog and the progressives you praise you for being true to your self in Accepting who you really are.
2
1