What is the first and foremost quality you need in your partner for them to be marriageable AND that you believe that you possess yourself?

Regmorus
Meaning if they have it they are principally already considered marriable by you.

I suddenly realized what mine is.

They need to feel a constant urge to evolve (for greater good) and have an ability to do it and to be open to self-changes of this kind and to strive to achieve them. And they need to have it in them since they were little child or since they have been born.
In social, emotional, spiritual, mental individual and interactional regard and maybe some other relevant regards (if I have forgotten some now).

This one trait of personality seems enough in hypothetical consideration.

But, well, if they have that since their childhood, the probability is high, they already have embraced some other things I consider important, so it's more an indicator than a thinking like some real person could have only and merely this one from traits that appeal to me.

But in theory it looks like that.
17 d
Never thought about it? Or is it the word marriage 🤔🤔🤔? - PMUB
5
7