Will you choose to get married for financial gain/social status, children, religious/societal expectations, or love?

Anonymous
I am curious why people want to get married, especially since the divorce rate has gotten pretty high. If people settle with someone because they are comfortable rather than 'soulmates' or if they marry for other reasons it would makes sense. I personally will only marry a woman who loves me for me but I know some people have different motivations for marrying someone. I'm wondering why you got married or why you want to get married.
To gain Money/a higher Social Status
To have children
For Religious/Societal expectations
Vote C
For love
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
21
29