Is it wrong, if I want to marry 4 woman?

Anonymous
In my religion if I have the capability and permission from the previous wife's I can marry up to 4 woman. No more if all of them are alive. How will you personally feel about this?
11 mo
I can see that most of the people are taking it as a kink or perverted act of a lecherous man. And I think it was partially my fault for not making it clear to you guys. Unlike a few advanced countries, women of most countries are not completely independent to bear their physical, mental, and economical burdens. And they need their father before marriage and Their husband after marriage to share their burdens with. Okay then let's think about two different girls.
11 mo
One, who got married at the age of 22 and her husband in an accident when she was 24 years old with one or no children.
Two, who got married at the age of 22 and then got a divorce when she was 28 years old with one or more children.
Now how are these girls going to cope up with their situation? If they stay single then they will most likely to face social discrimination and also hardship to raise the children.
11