I’m jealous because everyone is getting engaged/married before me. Has anyone here been in the same boat?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I are both almost 20. We’ve been living together for 11 months & have been together for almost 2 years. Our 2 year anniversary is on my 20th birthday which is in April. A few months back we talked about marriage and he said he wasn’t ready to be engaged yet. Although, lately he has been joking about marriage and “asking me to marry him” a lot, more than usual. All I know is that he will propose “soon” that’s it. I’m getting kind of antsy over the whole ordeal. I don’t expect them to tell me when he’s going to propose obviously because that will ruin the surprise, but I’m definitely curious. Also, it seems like everyone is getting engaged and or married even couples that haven’t been together but a few months are getting married. I just feel jealous I suppose? I don’t really know how to explain it. Is anyone here in the same boat or have been in the same boat?
6
10