For your future wedding, How many guests would you want and how much are you willing to spend?

DizzyDesii
Back when i was getting married, I went from being forced by fam to invite 143 people to finally just saying “screw y'all, its my wedding” (well not anymore lol). Yea as of now, there's less than 20 people that I’d invite. I wouldn't go over...
$1000 on a cake
$2000 on a dress
$8000 on a garden/beach venue/tent/decor $3000 on food
Basically tryna keep it at $15k or less on a simple yet elegant wedding. Its still a lot for a day celebration but I saved for it a while back when I was supposed to marry. So im not worried. I also wouldn't go over more than $6000 for a honeymoon and less than $3000 in total on our rings. So i think thats now around $25k. Def more than what I planned to spend in total but I don't know we’ll see when it happens. I just wanna be able to pay for the majority of stuff myself and what I can’t cover, hopefully the future groom can. I just dont believe the brides family should have to pay. Oh yea and I wouldn't do my bridesmaids dirty. I wanna look beautiful for whoever I’m marrying but they have the right to look cute (not as cute but cute) as well. So they’d def wear sexy dresses or jumpsuits.
#FeelFreeToList #WhosWeddingIsItAnyway
$1,000 or less on a wedding
$5,000 or less on a wedding
$10,000 or less on a wedding
Vote C
$15,000 or less on a wedding
Vote D
$20,000 or less on a wedding
Vote E
Over $20,000 on a wedding
Vote F
I dont want to ever marry
Vote G
GirlGuy
50
28