If your partner’s parent refused to bless your proposal, would you still propose anyway?

Okay so you asked for daddys permission, and the bastard said HELL TO THE NAWL. So whatcha gonna do now? I already said that i could care less if my partner asked for a blessing. But if he did and my parents rejected his blessing, I’m still gonna marry him if i feel he's right for me. Like someone mentioned, a lot of parents never want to let their kids go to someone else and may personally sabotage the situation. However, its good to ask the parent why they said no in case they have some serious dirt on your partner
#FeelFreeToList #PermissionToPropose

I’d still propose if the parents didn't bless the proposal
I’d still want them to propose if the parents rejected the proposal
I would not go through with the proposal nor the relationship
Vote C
I would not want them to go through with the proposal and i’d end the relationship
Vote D
I would not go through with the proposal but i’d continue to date my partner
Vote E
I would not want them to go through with the proposal but i would continue to date my partner
Vote F
I never want to marry
Vote G
GirlGuy
43
9