I’m pretty sure my mother tried to ruin someone’s marriage about it for years?

emilym12345
She had told me that this man sexually harassed her when I was 5 years old ultimately ruined her reputation in our town for life. She is still facing these consequences today 20 years later people do not want to speak to her. I remember a lot like random people coming up to us and saying “that’s a bad mom”. The man told people she was trying to ruin his marriage. I looked him up and he is a devout Catholic whose wife wrote about how faithful he was to her. His son died of cancer. I am really starting to question who my mother is as a person. My father is a good man but sometimes he can be blind. His parents were wealthy and my mom had an alcoholic father, I don’t think she ever really loved him. She was always very materialistic and admitted that she stayed for the children. I am now having vivid dream from the time I was 5 my mom screaming that she wanted a divorce. Am I crazy?
12
0