The boyfriend of over a year told me that we needed to wait on getting engaged until we got our house and baby settled. I don't want to wait that long. I am impatient...I am not sure how to react to this? Anyone with experience know how I should be responding? I'm pretty angry like it is a turn off.
Most Helpful Guy
What's the house and baby situation right now? If both of those things are in near-term change right now, I can see him wanting to delay the WEDDING, though there isn't a good reason to delay the engagement unless he can't afford a ring (which might be a very legit concern with the other things going on).
Weddings are often full of chaos, stress, and expenses, and if you have several OTHER major events going on that are also chaotic, stressful, and expensive, it makes sense not to add another right now.0
- Show AllShow Less