I'm really heart broken

Ok yesterday my friend who was my ex who is now nothing to me cause he doesn't want me in his life. He was supposed to come over yesterday or I was supposed to go to his house well I don't know but he didn't call me like he said he was to tell me what the plan was if was going to see him or if he was going to see me, so I called him and he said he had to work at 11:00am cause we see each other in the morning so he couldn't see me. I knew something was wrong with him because he has been mean to me over the phone so he said he will call me later with an attitude and said bye really fast and that he wasn't going to listen to what I had to say so I got mad and said bye. Then he called me like an hour later we talked for 2 mins then he called me @ 11:30 and I thought he had to go to work but I guess he was lying but he only called me to tell me I don't want to go to your house anymore and I was like why what did I do and he said it's because of you and your mom I said my mom? yes? And he said cause I just found out that she has been talking a lot of stuff behind my back. I said see what did I tell you don't take her side, and he's like whatever. I don't know what I'm doing telling you the conversation so I'm just going to go straight to the story and question. So I don't know what happened between us because we were ok the first 2 days we hung out he hugged me and said you still have someone that loves you and everything like that and that I still have your pictures in my bathroom on the mirror I always think of you he was going to hang out with me again but his mom told him some stuff about my mom I know that was true but he just started cussing me out and yelling at me and has been really mean to me over the phone like I didn't even get a chance to talk he told me shut the F up, I don't want to hear your voice I'm sick of it. First of all I have been waiting a whole month to see if he would get back with me cause he said I have to wait a little cause of the jail part...n you kno as long as you been waiting of course that's going to put my hopes down the drain cause of everything he said like ok we will see about getting back togehter but you have to wait for a while so I can get money to pay off those warrents....n I been doing that 4 a while already and then yesturday he goes and says I want you out of my life 4 ever get that throught your head I already threw away all you pictures all gifts you gave me EVERYTHING....so my question is now that I really sad about how he played with my head like that do you think he just needs a little time away 4rm me???? cause yesturday I jst found out that he already has a girlfriend and he was saying she is more mature than you and shes not a little girl u....do you you think he is just trying to make me jealous???? do you think he is just trying to hurt me really bad???? or he really hates me and wants me out of his life????
I'm really heart broken
Add Opinion