Hey boys...It's up to you to protect a guy from a stalker/creepy attack. Help the dude by telling me what to do.

Anonymous
Long but Details are IMP...sorry.

He was in my class since Jan. girls told me he wasn't my type and they could set me up with others, when really they liked him and noticed him paying attention to me. We started talking in Feb. he told me to add him on fb. The first times we talked we just talked liked people. I was new at this whole flirting thing,even in college. I gave on/off signals (sometimes saying hi, something not—in the hopes he would say hi first). He understood it was anxiety and we talked more. He changed his fb pro pic to something we discussed in class, a love bird. No one got the meaning of the pic but me. However, though he deleted my comment on that, he didn't on his happy b day. I told him he should talk to me me more often and to reinforce it I sat closer to him but not next to him in class. A girl had tried that and he was turned off. He started to dress up and come early to class and we started being around one another every day. But our convos really didn't go anywhere, mostly because of me... I just didn't know how. He was getting frustrated. Once he came early and I was too scared to hang out with him. That day I kept seeing him and I realized it was our last day of class and this was going nowhere. I wanted to say bye but when he says generic “hey how are u?” when I try to take the convo further, he gets annoyed and says rudely “he's super busy and has to go”. That night, from a friend, I found out he blocked me. In class he would stare so often and I've never initiated convo with a guy t hat people noticed. Even our professor noticed. So from my fam fb account I send him a msg saying ''you're rude and immature but that I did like u''. during our final he stared endlessly but I ignored him. We bump into each other in relay 2 weeks later, he comes around my tent 4x but won't say anything. I'm confused because he didn't unblock my fb account but didn't block my mom's fb. The fourth time I see him looking at something I worked on for our booth but when I smile at him, he runs away. At night I see him with a girl but I overreact and think he's flirting and just look pain but keep my head high, roll my eyes and walk away. Next week I bump into him twice. He walks toward me but I avoid him. He stares but I avoid him. 2 weeks more go by. I see him at an event he's openly passionate about while I'm discrete about it (guys already like me for my brains and looks...I like to keep humanitarian causes secret). Anyway he gets p*ssed when he sees me but then softens over and won't stop staring when he realizes I really know the cause and how guys kept paying attention to me. I find out we have our spring class int he same building. Next week I see him there as well. After that everything goes blank... until yesterday, I see him entering from the other side of the building. I freeze and he stares at me, looks down, and slowly walks up the stairs. I think he's avoiding going from the front entrance. It turns out he was at the same bistro.
+1 y
yesterday night where I had my birthday party (no he didn't know... because I kept it very hushed and the only people invited were people he didn't know). Beside its mojito night and he likes to party party party... so it was pb coincidence
+1 y
I don't see him but I see his friend, and his friend keeps coming in our party area 2-3x. So do these girls who never liked me. But not him.

At the time he blocked me, he was studying for mcats and had a super tough course load
+1 y
He, like me, has never been in relationships. However, unlike me, he parties like crazy while I'm sheltered like crazy. He's an Arabic christian. I'm Pakistani Muslim but I'm liberal and most people think I'm Persian/White.
+1 y
College is ending. He helped me realize I don't have to settle with guys or dreams... I don't want to end this like this. We never talked on the phone, hung out...but... I want to say bye. How do I contact him? What do I do?
+1 y
He's good looking and most people can't even tell he's Arabic because one of his parents is white. Just like my household. I mentioned culture because it does influence ppl. It certainly influenced me and made it harder for me to start living life.
+1 y
Thank you for your time.
6
1