What is an item you had to search multiple stores to find?

For me it was a tire. A 205/70/14 tire (for those of you who know cars). I went to Walmart, good year, and other places and called Sears, Firestone, and eventually one place said they had one in stock and I could come by at 4 pm. So what has been an item you had to search high and low every store for just to find?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been looking for a coffee jar where I can put the whole bag of coffee. I still haven't found one. I think I need to order one online.

I also went through like 10 stores to find a suitable dress for a funeral.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that size rim is so rare now, found only on much older cars, I usually search for things online and see if it's sold locally but usually not so much but yeah car parts are usually something I always had to go to different places to find. I usually have this problem finding an older movie on DVD at a store so I end up buying it online

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• the right prescription drug generics. they are not all the same. especially when it comes to psych drugs

0|1
    0|0
  • Monster munch flaming hot crisps.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still in search of plaid pants

0|1
    0|0
  • A spice. I went to four stores before I found it

0|1
    0|0
  • Round sunglasses (60's/70's style). Ended up getting them, on amazon.

0|1
    0|0
  • cheap nailpolish

0|1
    0|0
  • I need to get nut for my bike, so that one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• An M1A with a synthetic stock for less than $2000. All I could find at the time were National Match variants and/or wooden stocks. I ended up going to I think 4 places before I found one with a synthetic stock and was only $1800 (I think? It's been a couple years...)

0|1
    0|0
  • Coincidentally all the supermarkets were out of canned bamboo shoots one day and it took the 4th one to finally find it but it looked like someone dropped the can.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had to do a lot of shopping around looking for car parts before. I've owned and worked on some rare and odd-ball vehicles, finding parts can be tricky.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think the worst was trying to find a clutch linkage for an old Jeep. Spent 3 months trying to find one before I gave up and made it myself.

• I once searched for over two years for a chandelier which was exactly what I wanted. Bought it 30 years ago. I later moved, so I took it with me and still have it in my current home.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it was a light bulb - I had to go to 3 shops to get the one I needed

0|1
    0|0
  • Pants

0|1
    0|0
  • my friend was trying to find a specific brand of diill pickle chips for his pregnant girlfriend. he was so frustrated lol 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I looked everywhere for the game Ni No Kuni.
    I eventually found a copy at the EB Games in Medicine Hat while I was traveling home from B. C.

0|1
    0|0
  • Custom jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeans lol

0|1
    0|0
  • nimh batteries.

0|1
    0|0
  • A shirt