All You Want For Christmas Is?

Has anyone written down a wishlist for Christmas yet? At work, I've seen customers buying lots of presents for their children, their families, and their friends. For the holidays, my family and I usually receive cash with greeting cards as gifts. This year, I want to get something that'll make my dreams on the bucket list checked off: a travel passport. I've never been outside of the country, and I believe it's time. The first places I'd want to visit are Jerusalem and Niagara Falls. What would you like for Christmas?All You Want For Christmas Is?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Niagara falls? Why do you need a passport for that? Wanna see it from Canadian side?

Well since you're dreaming big, I'll say something large scale as well. I want a car. Nothing fancy, just to move around.

• Technically, Canada is another country in North America. It's outside the United States borders, so passports are required for crossing. I want to see it from the Canadian side.
      That's a good ambition of yours.

• Yes, I know that much, I'm not a dummy, but as far as I remember NF was approachable from both countries and then I thought "hey, why see it from Canada, when one can see it from US".

• You're right, but I prefer having a closer look of Niagara Falls and crossing the bridge to Canada. I'll have a better experience than just looking at the waterfall from US.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• a white ford f150 extended cab or crew cab and loud sound system with subs

• id shit my pants if this actually happened because 1 i didn't ask for it and 2 i only ever ask for cash

• Never have in my life I like when people think they know you and play a guessing game of what you like

• I'm confused with your answer. People aren't guessing what I like. I'm asking them what they each would like for Christmas.

• Yes and what I like is to see of people know me and just to see what they will get me if I make a list and get everything on it it kinda takes the fun out

• Sleep

• A violin and lessons to learn how to play it 8)

• I got my present Already

• Deep kiss

• You...

• A heroic dose of magic mushrooms

• i won't be getting presents this year, most likely. my dad was laid off, and spent most of the year jobless. while he is working again, it's going to be a while for us to fully recover, which means no presents for me this year

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!