Should I get my boyfriend a Fitbit?/ would you want a Fitbit and would it be worth the money?

He’s an athlete but I don’t know if a Fitbit would be something he’d want. Would you like a Fitbit and why?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I own one and it's ok. I mean, the statistics are kind of cool where it measures activity types and sleep. But here's the thing -- as much as I like nerdy things like number, graphs, and charts, even I don't wear the thing all the time. My instinct is that he wouldn't like it given that he's already an athlete. I feel the appeal is strongest for those who want to track their activity and use that data to improve themselves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it's awesome. i have one. really helps me track my activity. make sure you get him one of the newer models that tracks heart rate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE