Should I get my boyfriend a Fitbit?/ would you want a Fitbit and would it be worth the money?

He’s an athlete but I don’t know if a Fitbit would be something he’d want. Would you like a Fitbit and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I own one and it's ok. I mean, the statistics are kind of cool where it measures activity types and sleep. But here's the thing -- as much as I like nerdy things like number, graphs, and charts, even I don't wear the thing all the time. My instinct is that he wouldn't like it given that he's already an athlete. I feel the appeal is strongest for those who want to track their activity and use that data to improve themselves.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it's awesome. i have one. really helps me track my activity. make sure you get him one of the newer models that tracks heart rate.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm in a training program for the Navy and I work out constantly, I would totally want one to help track my activity

1|0
    0|0
  • Waste of money in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • About to get one myself. Go for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you think he will wear it? I got my mom a fit bit, but she only wore for a day, so I would say it is worth it if it will be something he will wear all the time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes