Do men wear scarves?

I want to make my boyfriend a scarf for Christmas but I’m not too sure it would be something he’d like and wear.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what kinda guy he is and what kinda friends he's got. If he's a macho type of dude with like jock friends, there's no way in hell he's wearin that. If he's more sensitive nd stuff with chiller friends then provably. But if u think his friends would make fun of him for it then get him something else.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just focus more so on how it feels than how it looks.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Scarves are great, but if you're unsure, try and make to something he likes. Maybe favorite team colors or his favorite color, but keep it comfy too. If he's not a jerk, he'll love it because you made it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, personally, and have quite the collection for diferent circumstances. My health is very important so if it is very cold, it's not a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would totally rock a scarf. Get him one that will pair well with his jackets and sweaters

0|0
    0|0
  • We do wear them. But I most of the time don't give any about it hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Turtlenecks are better fam

0|0
    0|0
  • only at Aston Villa matches :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like to wear scarves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never worn one but i would. they are useful

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Manly guys definitely no

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course we do. It's cold

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes