What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen for sale at a market or online?

Walking around a stall market today, I noticed someone was selling some children’s things so stopped to have a look. Amongst everything was a little keepsake box, full of their kids baby teeth 😳 which the owner kindly advised me the price was all inclusive.
I jumped online in the car and apparently teeth actually are a thing that people buy... what’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen for sale?

In my search results these little beauties came up... what you can make with your purchased teeth 😐 as if kids don’t already have nightmares

1221

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather not have a picture of it displayed but there are edible dildos. That right there takes the cake though. Looks like a Voodoo doll

Most Helpful Girl

• Used makeup lol like eww