What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen for sale at a market or online?

Walking around a stall market today, I noticed someone was selling some children’s things so stopped to have a look. Amongst everything was a little keepsake box, full of their kids baby teeth 😳 which the owner kindly advised me the price was all inclusive.
I jumped online in the car and apparently teeth actually are a thing that people buy... what’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen for sale?

In my search results these little beauties came up... what you can make with your purchased teeth 😐 as if kids don’t already have nightmares

1221

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather not have a picture of it displayed but there are edible dildos. That right there takes the cake though. Looks like a Voodoo doll

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 11

• Those dolls are things of nightmares! My mom had a little box she kept mine and my brother's baby teeth in.

Still kind of creepy that people keep them. I can see keeping one or two teeth, but all the teeth, that's kind of crazy.

• There was a little farmers market where I'm from (Pennsylvania) and they'd sell colored animals. Pink chickens, blue rabbits, basically the skittles of the animal world. I asked about it once because I was going to flip the fuck out if they used bad dyes, but it turns out they used a type of pet dye (which they were also selling, I guess the colored animals were advertisement?)

• I’ve seen that here too, but only with silkie chickens. I think it’s lretty horrible though, a lot of animals like that don’t like being bathed let alone having their fur and feathers dyed

• I prefer not dying pets. Why change them? They're beautiful as they are, they're not an accessory.

• I China I saw a health mix for men, on a plastic bag, you grind it up and mix it in booze and it’s supposed to fix man problems. Consisted of dried lizards, a dried snake, dried sea horse and various other things.

• Haha what men’s problems was it meant to fix?

• I suppose for virility and impotence but I didn’t really ask much details. I was like “wtf is that?” The answer was “its for men... to fix man problems. Nuff said.

• Those dolls are creepy lol, I can’t quite remember what the strangest thing was, I thought pillows with naked anime girls on at a Japanese market were kind of strange.

• Most fucked up I've seen was the chair Luka Rocco Magnotta sat on at a café, after running away from his murder. (the gay pornstar that cut a Chinese man in pieces)

• I wish i was at that stall market. Sounds insane lol. Reminds me of this show called Oddities. Select but strong market for random things like baby teeth.

• Slave shackles

• Someone was once offering an electric chair in our local newspaper, lol.

• Eww... Freakin creepy.

Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight. Lol

• Dildo

• Used gross panties with shit stains in them. People disgust me.