Should I get my boyfriend this? *see picture*?

I wanna get him something nice but practical for Christmas. So I was thinking about this because he does a lot of working out/sports. Would it be weird to buy him a duffel bag filled with like athletic wear, drinks and things? Should I get him something more sentimental (if so what?) or would this be really nice? Should I get my boyfriend this? *see picture*?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would find an alternative to the candy if he's really into working out and eating healthy. If he deosnt care much about dieting however then the candy is a nice touch. I'd still add something else, like a video game or cologne just to top it off if it's within your budget, but otherwise it's definitely a nice practical gift.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's a great idea! It shows you put a lot of thought into it and wanted to get him something related to his interests that he can actually use. I'm sure he'll love it. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Personalized gifts are always the best way to go when it comes to gift giving. So, yes, definitely give him that!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's both thoughtful and useful. I don't know him, but I think he'll be very happy with you and your gift.

1|1
    0|0
  • He is your boyfriend. Everything you give to him will be meaningful for. That show how much he love you. If your boyfriend really like sport, so what kind of sport?

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice shaving kit would be more practical a nice straight edge razor shaving cream lotion a man likes practaly things he can use every day

0|0
    0|0
  • naughty me just had the thought of the back of your head printed on the front of some shorts which you could give him as a present :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Get me that and I'd be willing to become your boyfriend 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he a sporty guy? If so if I was him I would love this it seems thought full.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be the perfect gift for someone like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace the snickers with protein bars or some other healthy snack and you're good to go

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know about your boyfriend. But can you please gift it to me for the Christmas?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

Recommended myTakes