Should I get my boyfriend this? *see picture*?

I wanna get him something nice but practical for Christmas. So I was thinking about this because he does a lot of working out/sports. Would it be weird to buy him a duffel bag filled with like athletic wear, drinks and things? Should I get him something more sentimental (if so what?) or would this be really nice? Should I get my boyfriend this? *see picture*?

1416

Most Helpful Guy

• I would find an alternative to the candy if he's really into working out and eating healthy. If he deosnt care much about dieting however then the candy is a nice touch. I'd still add something else, like a video game or cologne just to top it off if it's within your budget, but otherwise it's definitely a nice practical gift.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's a great idea! It shows you put a lot of thought into it and wanted to get him something related to his interests that he can actually use. I'm sure he'll love it. :)