Mossberg 500 or Remington 870?

Mossberg 500 or Remington 870??

• Mossberg 500
  • Remington 870

412

Most Helpful Girl

• My sibs and I were trained on the 12 gauge pump action Mossberg. It was easy to use and take apart for cleaning. We also trained with a Benelli Tactical. After hundreds of firings the Mossberg never jammed. While the Benelli was nice to use, it jammed at times, and was more difficult to clean.
    The difference in price was also pretty impressive. A Mossberg for around $350 new; the Benelli upwards around 2 grand.
    For a kid on a budget, hmmm, tough decision, LOL!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I like the AA-12. g
    Get a drum magazine and fill it up with bird shot and if you ever unloaded and empty your entire mag on someone they'd just about turn into swiss cheese at a good enough range

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'd love to. Just two problems, I'm not rich, and that weapon is highly illegal and the full auto gun is illegal in every state. And to be honest, a fully automatic shotgun is kind of pointless. You'll be out very quickly, you won't be able to keep it on target, and you'll burn through the limited amount of ammo you can carry.

• Okay, but I can one up you on that... It'd be very very fun to shoot. *Boom* I win

• Lol but yeah you're right about those things but it'd still be fun to shoot