• Mossberg 500
    Vote A
  • Remington 870
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My sibs and I were trained on the 12 gauge pump action Mossberg. It was easy to use and take apart for cleaning. We also trained with a Benelli Tactical. After hundreds of firings the Mossberg never jammed. While the Benelli was nice to use, it jammed at times, and was more difficult to clean.
    The difference in price was also pretty impressive. A Mossberg for around $350 new; the Benelli upwards around 2 grand.
    For a kid on a budget, hmmm, tough decision, LOL!

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I like the AA-12. g
    Get a drum magazine and fill it up with bird shot and if you ever unloaded and empty your entire mag on someone they'd just about turn into swiss cheese at a good enough range

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd love to. Just two problems, I'm not rich, and that weapon is highly illegal and the full auto gun is illegal in every state. And to be honest, a fully automatic shotgun is kind of pointless. You'll be out very quickly, you won't be able to keep it on target, and you'll burn through the limited amount of ammo you can carry.

• Okay, but I can one up you on that... It'd be very very fun to shoot. *Boom* I win

• Lol but yeah you're right about those things but it'd still be fun to shoot

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 11

• I'll go for the Remington, though overall I like the SPAS the most - not to shoot, but because it's a scary black gun, especially when the stock isn't used. As a wise man once said: "scary black guns do the job just as well as every other. They just look better doing it."

0|0
    0|0
  • Real men use the Ithaca model 37 DS police special.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mossberg 590A1 is superior to both, though 870 is just behind that in my book. Friendlier safety in my opinion than the 590A1.

0|3
    0|0
  • 500 Tactical - 8 Shot
    $486
    Check Big5 sale ads for a while if you have that store near you. That shotgun goes on sale a couple times each year for $300 to $350.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another school shooting? Now you gotta wait at least 5 days, okay?

0|0
    1|2
  • Watched a guy shoot every thing you can think of out of a moss 500 of trust it with my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Benelli M4 w/ skeleton stock

0|0
    0|0
  • What for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Remington 870

0|0
    0|0
  • Remington 870 by far 👍

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• There aren't many differences between the two and they look almost identical but I like the feel of the 870 much better and I find it better at longer ranges with slugs (I find the 500 better at shorter ranges with buckshots).

I have a Remington with recoil reduction pistol grip and an attached light. It's amazing.

• Neither of them. Use your fists, scrub

0|2
    0|0
    • So is a shotgun. Do you have no pride? Where's the challenge in just pulling a trigger?

• Show All
    • And you surely can't hunt with your fists

• Yeah that's never going to happen. If they don't see you first then you can still get a good shot in with your fists. Besides, they can easily head shot you with a pistol. Bye bye. Besides who said they had a pistol. They could have a rocket launcher for all you know. You Americans just want to feel special with your cheap guns. You don't care about balancing the meta game at all.

Recommended myTakes