How would you react if while shopping you caught a person who isn’t handicapped using a motorized cart?

Just out of pure laziness?

How would you react if while shopping you caught a person who isn’t handicapped using a motorized cart?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol i see it all the time. Sometimes i get so tired of walking around the grocery store that i honestly wanna ask to hop in the basket πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• It probably happens a lot. I think it's stupid, but I'm not sure i would do anything about it. A person doesn't stop being an asshole as soon as your point out they're an asshole, after all.

0|1
    0|0
  • If there are plenty standing around, I don't care. If there are no other free ones around, I'd think he's an asshole.

0|1
    0|0
    • im sure that person would start thinking about his actions more as you think him to death :P

• Show All
    • well you left lol. :P

• My mom is handicapped so that upsets me. I’d march right up to where their desk is to say someone is fooling around on a card. That is far from okay in my eyes!

0|1
    0|0
  • I call those carts the lazy carts! I hardly ever see handicap people using them. Drives me crazy. They swear they have the right to go ahead of anyone and everyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ lmfaaaaooo.. I'd be too shocked to say anything

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 10

• I don't react, since I don't feel that it is my place to say anything. When I see a super obese person in a cart, I want to tell them that not walking is their problem to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see black people doing it every time I go to the grocery store

0|1
    0|0
  • All i would do is say to myself is Karma will get them.

0|1
    0|0
  • The probably have a reason, but if they didn't I'd ignore em

0|1
    0|0
  • That's his problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes