How would you react if while shopping you caught a person who isn’t handicapped using a motorized cart?

Just out of pure laziness?

How would you react if while shopping you caught a person who isn’t handicapped using a motorized cart?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol i see it all the time. Sometimes i get so tired of walking around the grocery store that i honestly wanna ask to hop in the basket πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• It probably happens a lot. I think it's stupid, but I'm not sure i would do anything about it. A person doesn't stop being an asshole as soon as your point out they're an asshole, after all.

0|1
    0|0
  • If there are plenty standing around, I don't care. If there are no other free ones around, I'd think he's an asshole.

0|1
    0|0
    • im sure that person would start thinking about his actions more as you think him to death :P

• Show All
    • well you left lol. :P

• My mom is handicapped so that upsets me. I’d march right up to where their desk is to say someone is fooling around on a card. That is far from okay in my eyes!

0|1
    0|0
  • I call those carts the lazy carts! I hardly ever see handicap people using them. Drives me crazy. They swear they have the right to go ahead of anyone and everyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ lmfaaaaooo.. I'd be too shocked to say anything

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes you don't really know if the person has a good reason besides being handicap. I've had to use them a few times when I got out of the hospital from having surgeries. I look perfectly normal but you can't always tell when people are in pain. Like people with diabetes. They get neuropathy nerve pain in their feet or toes. So they may be able to walk a short distance but may hurt to much to walk around the whole store. I'm just saying you can't just assume they aren't using it for a good reason.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time noticing idiots. Life's too short. And I the end of it you don't want to realize 90% of your time was spent on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t care unless I see a handicapped person in need of one then I’d be telling the to gtfo

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be surprised, they'll be needing one in a couple years if they're that lazy.

0|1
    0|0
  • we don't have that in my country but if we had I wouldn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like I've seen this happen at Wal-Mart a few times. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Would it be easier to make him handicapped for real?

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen it before i usually just dont worry about it

0|1
    0|0
  • lol I've seen people used that for fun and is just crazy

0|1
    0|0
  • If they aren't being annoying I don't usually care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t care

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Most times I just ignore the idiots.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d push them off

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not care

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't react, since I don't feel that it is my place to say anything. When I see a super obese person in a cart, I want to tell them that not walking is their problem to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see black people doing it every time I go to the grocery store

0|1
    0|0
  • All i would do is say to myself is Karma will get them.

0|1
    0|0
  • The probably have a reason, but if they didn't I'd ignore em

0|1
    0|0
  • That's his problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not react at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would not shock me at all.