Is Ebay still a bad marketplace for sellers?

310

Most Helpful Guys

• No it's great to sell and buy. Be careful of scammers. Do signature conformation and video record expensive stuff being shipped being a seller.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not true. You can have all the documentation in the world and Ebay will side with buyers who claim they either never received the item or that they returned the item for a refund when they really returned something else.

• Yeah, I've sold on Etsy and love it. I make some arts and crafts and that's my go-to.

• That is nice and cool. Etsy is a cool site. I like the variety of things they have on the site. I like how it lets people be artsy and creative.

• Yes, it's still HEAVILY biased towards buyer complaints, even with complete evidence that the buyer is a friggin idiot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's been this way forever, but I've seen some things recently saying they've changed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never Had a problem. In Fact, I used to own an E-bay Store, bae. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My mom used to sell and had some huge issues with scammers. That's why I asked if anyone knows if Ebay's gotten more equitable between buyer and seller.

• Thanks, Gag for the MHO. xx