Is Ebay still a bad marketplace for sellers?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• No it's great to sell and buy. Be careful of scammers. Do signature conformation and video record expensive stuff being shipped being a seller.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not true. You can have all the documentation in the world and Ebay will side with buyers who claim they either never received the item or that they returned the item for a refund when they really returned something else.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I've sold on Etsy and love it. I make some arts and crafts and that's my go-to.

• That is nice and cool. Etsy is a cool site. I like the variety of things they have on the site. I like how it lets people be artsy and creative.

• Yes, it's still HEAVILY biased towards buyer complaints, even with complete evidence that the buyer is a friggin idiot.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's been this way forever, but I've seen some things recently saying they've changed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never Had a problem. In Fact, I used to own an E-bay Store, bae. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • My mom used to sell and had some huge issues with scammers. That's why I asked if anyone knows if Ebay's gotten more equitable between buyer and seller.

• Thanks, Gag for the MHO. xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's worse. Ebay is total garbage. The policies all favor the buyer and it leaves it wide open to scammers. Plus, so few people use Ebay now that there's very little traffic to your listings, so it's slow going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, not if you're auctioning off a date with you! Damn girl! I've seen Forrest fires that weren't that hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you're still taking a huge gamble trying to sell something on Ebay. It's so easy for buyers to scam you with almost no recourse for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really know... I haven’t bought/sold anything on there in about 7-8 years

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy and sell on ebay some people are not nice but most are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah i don't think so..

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why are they on the verge of bankruptcy?

• Show All
    • Can we chat something else like friendship.

• Well I'm here to discuss ebay, not be your special little friend or anything. So get lost.

• Sounds horrible, lucky I don't sell anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Ebay still is a thing?
    Daaamn

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really, because they've driven off so many of their sellers with poor policies.

Recommended myTakes