How much can I sell it?

I have a padded jacket Bel Air, that I worn like 3 times (gift from my ex) I wanna sell it, BUT he took away the fur on the hood because he was anti fur. The normal price is 207€, how much can I sell it?
It’s what it should look like. But mine is without the fur 😕How much can I sell it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's retarded. Ripping the fur off of a perfectly good jacket isn't going to un-slaughter the animal.

Anyway, if the hood was seamed well and looks nice even without the fur, you could probably sell it for as much as any other padded jacket. 70 - 85€ sounds about right. If not, you'd be lucky to get 15€.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Used clothing depreciate because most people distrust used clothing items - you might be able to get 40 - 60 for it if you are very lucky. I'm not expecting more than 40 though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Unfortunately no matter how many times you did or didn't wear it, it is still considered an used article of clothing. I've seen the same jacket as in your included photo online for sale with the fur still attached for $100.00 Canadian currency. Without the fur you'd probably get $80.00 CDN or 50.00 euros.

0|0
    0|0
  • That "fur" wouldn't have been real. And you probably can't sell it for anywhere near the buying price because it's a damaged product. You'd be lucky to get $25 out of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time, the fur on that kind of stuff isn't real. You ruined a good jacket by removing a fake fur.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like 1/3 of cost

1|0
    0|0
  • 40 bucks

1|0
    0|0
  • 20€ maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Burn it infront of his house to show him money don't mean shit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes