How much can I sell it?

I have a padded jacket Bel Air, that I worn like 3 times (gift from my ex) I wanna sell it, BUT he took away the fur on the hood because he was anti fur. The normal price is 207€, how much can I sell it?
It’s what it should look like. But mine is without the fur 😕How much can I sell it?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• That's retarded. Ripping the fur off of a perfectly good jacket isn't going to un-slaughter the animal.

Anyway, if the hood was seamed well and looks nice even without the fur, you could probably sell it for as much as any other padded jacket. 70 - 85€ sounds about right. If not, you'd be lucky to get 15€.

Most Helpful Girl

• Used clothing depreciate because most people distrust used clothing items - you might be able to get 40 - 60 for it if you are very lucky. I'm not expecting more than 40 though.