What kind of Birthday gifts guys like?

I bought a watch and books coz he loves to read. Is it enough?

513

Most Helpful Guys

• Girl rule dont apply here. You can get us practically anything and we won't mind. Everythings welcome. If you really want to impress him, you muct know his passion and choose something about it. Seems like you did a good choice.

• Well every guy is different, as you can see from the answers so far it seems like they don't like a lot of gifts.

I really enjoy getting thoughtful gifts though, so I'll give you a few ideas.

1.) sports stuff - if he is into sports you can get him a mug or glass from his favorite sports team, maybe a poster of his favorite player, or if your budget is a little higher you could buy some tickets to go to a sports game (if you go to a baseball game for instance you will be looking at $30 a ticket minimum), other sports are a little higher.

2.) food - you really can't go wrong with food. The saying "the best way to a guys heart is through his stomach" certainly has some truth. You could make him a dinner, give him a giftcard, treat him to dinner, or buy him some nice chocolate, cheese, or alcohol if he is over 21.

3.) useful stuff - this is stuff that anyone could use, such as one of those 14 foot long phone chargers, a car smart phone gps mount, or some nice shirts or other clothing if you know his style.

What really helps though is listening when you are around him. Sometimes he might mention something like "I used to have a really nice Packer's beer glass but it broke"... that is your cue to buy him a new Packer's beer glass. A lot of times us guys will just talk about something we want, so if you are listening you can get some great ideas. Hopefully this list got you started though!

• As for the watch and books I think those are safe choices. I always like a nice watch, and if he likes to read getting him a good book is always a smart decision. It depends on how close you are to the guy, if he is just a friend then that is definitely enough, if you like him maybe step it up a little, and if he is your boyfriend you might want to throw something else in there.

Might I suggest some really nice custom bookmarks, or a giftcard to a book store, just to spice things up a little.

• He is my boyfriend. I also made a card for him. And also giving dinner treat in a restraunt.. actually the watch cost a lot.. for a great dine i stored money for that 😟... dont have much money now

• What to do😟

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys just want money - especially if they are broke - if you feel wrong giving money - you could try giving a gift card or a bunch of gift cards - for example $25 to whole foods, $25 to wal-mart, $25 to aeropostle and $25 to starbucks etc...