Have you ever received a gift you did not like?

Or vice versa; have you ever given a gift that the reciever did not like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• all the time. no one wants ask or take time to get to know what i like. disclaimer. they dont have to. its not neccesarily there job. but i will put on a resting bitch face if i get something that I dont like.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents bought me a very complicated stereo before and I stopped using it cause I couldn't figure out how to use it. That was around 8 years ago. Another time they bought me a tablet and I don't like tablets cause they aren't as easy to use as lap tops so I never used it and my mom took it back and now the tablet is hers. That might be why they stopped buying me expensive Christmas things. Now the only expensive gift I get is a vacation or trip. No more material gifts for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm still waiting for my Oscar. As a kid I got socks in present from my grand parents. They was so glad that I was happy with them..

I got socks every year..

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually every Christmas. I stopped getting things for birthdays.

At least I buy myself cool shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have gotten gifts I don’t like but I’m raised to be grateful so it didn’t really bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes