What is the last present you received?

Could be for a special or occasion or your b-day.

1732

Most Helpful Guys

• A box of fudge. I mowed someone's lawn while they were on vacation. I got a box of fudge out of the deal. Good thing I'm not trying to make a living by mowing lawns because I'd be broke and fat. :)

Most Helpful Girls

• New pair of neon yellow heels that I treat like my babies coz to me its the best pair of heels that I have and I haven't seen anywhere else n I bought them before they started trending n I still wear after the stopped trending lol. Cozi don't follow trends hahaa lol

• An amazfit bip smartwatch.

One of my friends surprised me with it about 2-3 weeks ago. I had been feeling down due to some drama. I get this watch in the mail that weekend- no clue where or who it came from as I did not expect or ask anyone for it!

So I texted all my friends asking about it. Finally, one of my friends admitted he got it for me as a late bday/early christmas/just because gift. I have to admit, considering we've been friends for over 5 years and he's never gotten me a gift before, that was a huge shock, lol.

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 15