Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?

Two stones here were added later , and two stones were taken out.
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?A) This a 10kT Gold Ring with Gem Stones. Can guess what Gem Stones are?
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?B) This is 10KT gold with two types of Gem Stones , can you guess stones?
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?C) Three types of Gem Stones , Guess them?
    Vote C
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?D) No one here will be able to guess this Gem stone
    Vote D
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?E) I doubt if you can guess this Gem Stone
    Vote E
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?F) How about this one? All the make horn dogs will like this one.
    Vote F

20