Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?

Two stones here were added later , and two stones were taken out.
Two stones here were added later , and two stones were taken out.
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?A) This a 10kT Gold Ring with Gem Stones. Can guess what Gem Stones are?
    Vote A
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?B) This is 10KT gold with two types of Gem Stones , can you guess stones?
    Vote B
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?C) Three types of Gem Stones , Guess them?
    Vote C
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?D) No one here will be able to guess this Gem stone
    Vote D
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?E) I doubt if you can guess this Gem Stone
    Vote E
  • Do you know the name of the Gem Stones of the items I am bidding on in local auctions?F) How about this one? All the make horn dogs will like this one.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Soo assuming is no glass..

A may be Emerald, Beryl or Topaz
    B.. I dont really see the second type of gem in the pic but the big blue one.. Seema a bit opaque, so i dont think its aquamarine.. Maybe cobalt?
    C an indicolite, a peridot and.. Tanzanite? Or an amethyst
    D. It looks like an emerald but that would be too easy. Diopside?
    E. God i dont know, some type of garnet or maybe very light rose quarz?
    F is definitely alabaster, though

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I have not got them yet. But A) is Citrine and Sapphire for sure and I think Green stones are Tourmaline, and center stone I am not sure , it needs cleaning.

B) Is def is a Sapphire
      C) Is Peridot, Amethyst, and Topaz
      D) is Chrome Diopside, or Moldavite, or Tourmaline
      E) is Pink Coral
      But not bad, What is your favorite Gem stone.

• What about F?
      E is pink coral? No way, coral isn't translucent yet i can see through the gem.
      I dont have one, boring, right?
      I like pretty jewelry, i dont really care about the gems. As long as they fit the style of the jewelry, it doesn't matter which gem it is.

• Lmao F

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes