Best or worst gift?

What is the best or worst gift somebody has ever given you for Christmas? Or the most pointless, useless gift? I know some people are really good at gift buying, while others are just tragic... i'd love to hear your stories...

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Most useless gift was this weird thing my step brother-in law gave me that was wrapped in inches of wrapping paper that seemed to never end. He apparently got whatever it was (I still don't know) on a Christian mission in Taiwan.

I kept unwrapping the paper, like one of those Russian dolls that has smaller ones inside, thinking there was nothing in it at all, just a well balled up paper ball. Ultimately I came across the item, I can almost see my own face and the disappointment and annoyance I had just been through.

As for my favorite gift? I have no idea. I usually just ask and get action figures and clothes. Maybe the die cast wrestling ring that goes with WWE action figures.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I had a uncle when I was probably 15, he thought he was hilarious by giving me a banana for Christmas

1|0
    0|0
  • Best gift: polaroid camera and a bmw <3

worst gift: prob socks haha (jk I need those too! I don't think I have a "worst gift tbh)

0|0
    0|0
  • Worst gift I got ever was a pile of nice clothes that I was so excited about and NONE of them fit me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes