If you get a coupon with a good deal do you use it even if you weren’t intending to purchase anything at that time?

I’m a total sucker for this... if I get a 50% off coupon that shopping cart is full 😐
Does this kind of marketing work on you?
If you get a coupon with a good deal do you use it even if you weren’t intending to purchase anything at that time?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so bad at using coupons! And I've gotten a few with some good deals and I tell myself I'll save them for when I need them... And then I forget to use them all together, and they expire, and then I'm mad at myself for not using them on time. It's mostly because I can't be bothered to go downtown to buy stuff, if I don't really need to. If I'd live right next to the store, I'd probably spend all the coupons. 😅

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends upon whether I was planning on purchasing something with it in the future like clothes at a factory outlet. If not, I’ll let it slide and wait for the next one.

What you’re doing is a good thing. Without people like you they would even be making coupons. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • 50% off on the whole bill? I'd use that. But as a single guy there's only so many perishables I can buy. I guess it's good if you have roomates or a large family.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. First I’m not good in the kitchen. So when I go to the grocery store Its not really planned or organized and I just get whatever

The only coupons I use are delivered on my phone or they’re the instant coupon things with the coupon glued on the product.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the item. I got a coupon in the mail recently that advertised a Cigar sampler pack, and they hooked me in pretty easily. The deal was that you could get a cigar sample pack for $10, which would have cost $50 if you had bought the cigars individually. That was a fantastic deal, and I'm not a big cigar smoker... I figured that the cigars will last me a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely use them, even ones I've received as present (I mean vouchers for a shop) I have given away when I didn't need anything from that shop.
    Although research has proven that if you collect all of them you can save a lot!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I have enough will power not to clip coupons like an old grandma 😛😂

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

You don’t know what you’re missing... if we had America’s couponing system I would LIVE for coupons!

• No, it irritates the heck out of me. If my family likes a certain kind of cereal, that's what I buy. Plus the stuff the coupons are for is always more expensive! I almost never use coupons for that reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely tempts me, though I don't always give in.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, half the time the shop won't be located near where I go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it's for, i usually do get it if it is something i know i could use at a later time

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I’ll go for it