If you get a coupon with a good deal do you use it even if you weren’t intending to purchase anything at that time?

I’m a total sucker for this... if I get a 50% off coupon that shopping cart is full 😐
Does this kind of marketing work on you?

411

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so bad at using coupons! And I've gotten a few with some good deals and I tell myself I'll save them for when I need them... And then I forget to use them all together, and they expire, and then I'm mad at myself for not using them on time. It's mostly because I can't be bothered to go downtown to buy stuff, if I don't really need to. If I'd live right next to the store, I'd probably spend all the coupons. 😅

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends upon whether I was planning on purchasing something with it in the future like clothes at a factory outlet. If not, I’ll let it slide and wait for the next one.

What you’re doing is a good thing. Without people like you they would even be making coupons. 😂

• 50% off on the whole bill? I'd use that. But as a single guy there's only so many perishables I can buy. I guess it's good if you have roomates or a large family.