What do I do if someone has the same prom dress as me?

I need advice cause Prom is giving me anxiety and I would be so annoyed if some girl had the same dress and it looked better in it than I do.

25

25
  • Why does it matter? Even if someone does have the same dress as you, they don't have the same body, so it's not like she'll look like your clone. It's foolish to waste your energy on something so foolish.

Find a dress that you rock it, go out there looking fucking awesome, and have a great time.

• If they’re not in your social group it won’t matter probably. Prom will be crowded, there will be a lot of people there.

If you want to be unique try to get your dress from a place other girls at your school don’t shop at.

• Realize that 90% of those people you well never see again and realize that prom is 6 to 8 hours of your life or 0.001428571% of your life so just relax look your best and have fun

• Nothing. It's not big deal.

• take some cola and let her bath :)

• Why does it matter. The point of prom is not to look unique and stand out. It's about looking your best and having fun.

• You act like a 2 year old that had their candy taken away...

Like wtf is it about prom that turns girls into complete lunatics?