Moms: what is the gift you want to get the most on Mom's day?

Moms , what's the gift you want to get the most on mom's day?
Moms , what's the gift you want to get the most on mom's day?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• a child. that's the most precious gift of all. i don't have any yet, but i want to have my first kid by the time i'm 28. i'm going boyfriend hunting as soon as i lose the extra 10 pounds. right now i seem to only attract 60-year-old guys or really fat dudes. and i'm 135 lbs! not even that overweight.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are happy and healthy. A hug and happy mothers day will do for me.
    The children wrote me sweet notes... always bring tears as i am quite sentimental.

1|0
    0|0
    • 14 d ago

that's very nice of them , I think it's important to keep appreciation in mind

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My mother tells me what to get her - she says she wants a trip to her favourite restaurant which is Red Lobster but she got sick the last time we went - next time - we might have to eat at a vegetarian dish instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom is a simple woman, every year she tells me the same thing “Mother’s Day is every day of the year, showing love everyday to each other, that’s my gift”. I always do something special regardless of her simplicity and she liked it. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a new vibrator, my bf's penis is only 7 inches and I need a long dick to pleasure me without cheating with another person. I would love for my son to buy the new 'Shane Diesel 10 inch vibrating dildo' for mothers day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked my mother what she wanted and she said just give her tons of love.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think what you give matters, just that you put thought into it is what counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a pet mom I just want them to behave 💜🧚

2|0
    0|0
    • 15 d ago

Haha clean their own poop

• Time spent together
    Also a nap

1|0
    0|0
  • My mum loves fragrances.