Moms: what is the gift you want to get the most on Mom's day?

Moms , what's the gift you want to get the most on mom's day?

110

Most Helpful Girls

• a child. that's the most precious gift of all. i don't have any yet, but i want to have my first kid by the time i'm 28. i'm going boyfriend hunting as soon as i lose the extra 10 pounds. right now i seem to only attract 60-year-old guys or really fat dudes. and i'm 135 lbs! not even that overweight.

• As long as they are happy and healthy. A hug and happy mothers day will do for me.
    The children wrote me sweet notes... always bring tears as i am quite sentimental.

• 14 d ago

that's very nice of them , I think it's important to keep appreciation in mind