Should I blow a majority of my check on my birthday or is it best to save it?

DizzyDesii
I have expensive taste but I also save a lot then kinda blow a big amount at once. For Christmas I didn't spend as much as I wanted and I also didn't go Black Friday shopping. But I did go to the casino for Christmas and New Years. Now that my bday is coming up, I wanna spend on myself. I added up all the stuff I want which isn't much. I just wanna go to the casino, go out to eat, buy some new eyeglasses, new bras, a new bed comforter, new satin sheets, and shop at Ralph Lauren, Surf style, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Zumiez, and Levis. Buuuut with the stuff i want, I’m looking at spending a little over $700. Is it bad to spend that much on myself? I mean its really just spare money that can either go to future bills when i move out. Honestly, If it was up to me, I’d go to Six Flags over Texas for Mardi Gras... but I only get one day off that week and thats pretty much my bday 🤷‍♀️ PLUS, i dont have anyone to go with aside from fam... and if they’re the type to expect for yu to pay for their transportation/food/ticket/hotel so I just rather not. Then I got my job on my azz, never being satisfied as usual. They teach us how they want things done, then when we do it, they fuss and say now there's a new way. So its just confusing af and im tempted to save the money in case I up and quit them before mandatory OT hits. What would you do? #FeelFreeToList #HappyBday
Spend It
Save It
GirlGuy
+1 y
This money could go towards bills sometime later this year. Its not needed for any bills anytime soon. Plus i may be getting a tax refund. Not sure yet. Last year i got $1500 but I don't know what it’ll be this year. Maybe wait and see if i’ll get a refund of $700+ When i go file later this week and then blow this money?
+1 y
My boobs have outgrown my shirts. My thighs have outgrown my adidas pants. And the other stuff i just want lol

Converse $60 Nike $100 Skateboards $80
Slots $100 Out to eat $20 Levis jeans $100
Surf style shirts $60 Eyeglasses $40 Bra $50
Claires cross $10-20 Polo RL vnecks $80
Tommy hilfiger $70

And maybe $120 more for an adidas tracksuit

Like i said i may get a tax refund to pay myself back
67
15