Did you spend more or less during these 6 months of quarantine?

Hiiiighly disappointed in myself. I was very strict with my spending since 2017 because i blew all my college refunds in 2014-2016 on things my family wanted to do. Quarantine was the first time i broke that streak and yea im disappointed in myself again lol. I didn't touch my savings but as for my checkings, i think i blew at least $8k of it, possibly more than that within just these 6 months. And thats just on like bills, habitual gambling, pointless grocery shopping and excessively buying dvds/cds for my collection. I even almost started up the canvas paintings and skateboard collection again. 🤦‍♀️ I’ve forced myself to temporarily retire from the casino for the month of September. But my hand is slick itching for the month of October when i get $300 of free slotplay again 😂 hopefully i’ll go back to the smart spender in me because rn just hasn't been it 🙈😭 You know its bad when I got paid today and can't even tell i got paid. I def dropped below the dollar point in which I wanted to stay at
#FeelFreeToList #HeyBigSpender
I saved more
I spent more
GirlGuy
1 mo
I mean the money i spent wasn't too important. It was just future bill money that i wouldn't use til like 2021 in case i quit my job but still i hate i spent that. I gotta go back to being smart. Jeez
37
19