What are a few functional sports team themed items I can put together as a gift basket for my boyfriend’s Christmas gift?

Anonymous
Since Christmas is during football season, I’d like to put a few things together from his favorite football team. So far, I’ve found a personalized mug (I can change the name and number on the jersey of a player on the mug in the team colors). I want to include his favorite candy and a gag gift (“52 Things to do While You Poo” book). I’d like to add a couple other themed items that involve his football team, but am struggling to think of things he’d probably actually like (almost got a candle with a team decal, etc.), and I don’t know what things he already has. Do the guys here have other ideas?
1
0