If you make more then the rest of family, should everyone chip in or should you buy all the Christmas gifts?

DizzyDesii
I’m not rich by any means and still saving for stuff, but I do make more than the rest of the fam atm, so I figured I’d buy everyone a $300+ each gift for Christmas. The most I asked was that they give $50-100 each to chip in. Like basically they didn't have to buy eachother a gift, just give me something on it and I’ll buy everyones stuff. My grandpa gave less than I asked for, my grandma gave a good median, and my mom has yet to give something. I didn't expect my sis to chip in since she doesn't have a job yet. But do you think its wrong for everyone to chip in? Normally my grandpa goes real cheap and buys stuffed animals for Christmas. My grandma just makes stockings. My mom buys unnecessary kiddie stuff as if we’re not over the age of 12. So i just figured, I’d go out and buy what everyone already asked for as long as everyone gives me a bit to put in on all the gifts (including my own). I’ve actually already bought most of everyones gift but I figured the extra money could be for back up. And if i end up not using it, I’d give it back to em.
#FeelFreeToList #MerryChristmas
Yea the person who makes the most money should buy everyones gift
No everyone should chip in on gifts for eachother
GirlGuy
7 d
Like i said, its not that i wanted to spend $300+ each. Im not fckin rich. But every Christmas they dont get what they actually want and act ungrateful and whine so since this may be my last Christmas with em, I wanted to get em what they wanted. I just wanted to see em happy one last time. Plus i have the type fam who feels whoever makes the most “owes” the others for having taken care of them as a child. Its fcked up but thats how they think. Flat screen, furniture, game system, etc cost 300+
49
23