Is it wrong that I want to know what gift my boyfriend is about to give me so that I'm sure he's not wasting money?

Anonymous
My boyfriend bought me a pair of shoes online. I'm someone who's really picky about what I wear. For example I can't stand all girly clothes. I love baggy clothes and want to wear them but they just never look good on me... If I don't like something then I won't wear it at all... So I wanted to know which shoes he bought so that I can make sure he's not wasting his money. He got so angry on me because of that. There were times when he would buy me something really expensive and it just wasn't something I liked but I had to act like I loved them anyway or else he would feel bad. Isn't it better to buy something that I actually like and have some use out of rather than buying something so expensive that I would never wear?
1
1