How have you celebrated your birthday since the pandemic hit?

DizzyDesii
@Jjpayne asked his so I may as well throw mine in there. Besides just trying to gather some ideas here. #itsmyMFbirthday next week, and I’ll celebrate it this weekend by shopping and going to the casino. Normally I eat out or go to the movies as well but I’m not trying to do that rn. I’ll prob order in a cake/pizza/wings and catch some movies on tv too. I can’t do much on Vday cause i have to work. And then I can’t do much on my actual bday because I have a doc appt. I mean, it was either schedule a doc appt in order to takeoff from work or... simply just work on my bday. Lol heck nawl. So how did y'all celebrates yalls bday since the pandemic hit around mid March of last year? #FeelFreeToList
4 mo
Well this bday wasn't like the others 😂 not only is there a pandemic, but we finally got a bit of snow after like 2 years. I don't know how to react. Im used to 70 degree weather. Not the random 14 degrees that hit today 🤣
i.pinimg.com/.../...b235fa1c6c66d2b57aece95e3d.gif
64
26