2nd Month on Etsy completed , did well or not very well , that is the question?

888theGreat
Well 2nd month complete and I had $517.25 , 1st month I had $529.00 in sales, but Feb is only 28 days. I also got Dec 26 through 31st with Jan 31 days. I sold more items in Fed than Jan. I also just sold $100 item that missed Feb by 6 minutes. So , March sales is already $100 and first day is not complete. First week sales are your best. I am hoping my first week sales will be $400, then I know I will have a better month than Feb.

I look at other sellers on there and they have been on for years and don't have 71 sales yet. I am averaging close to 1.5 sales a day. I would expect 90% of the sellers on there don't average 1 sale a day.

I just want more sales than previous month. I also repeat buyers. The key is volume and repeat buyers. I need a crafter that buys my scrap jewelry, sportscards that guys those, costume jewelry, buyer, a coin guy, a stamp guy, and a knife guy. Then you have those sales and new buyers. If I could get a person to buy one Art piece every month , I have made it. That one purchase would be $400 to $2000 eight there. I would average $1000 to $2000 a month.
3 mo
I am $287 in sales , I should reach $600 with ease
0
2