Should Amazon give people rewards for writing reviews n products that they purchased?

iAMtheT0ASTER
I've been shopping on Amazon for years, but the only time I actually write reviews on products is if it comes with a reward, like an extended warranty or a free gift. I've seen so many products fail because of a lack of reviews. Maybe Amazon can give people points for submitting reviews and the points can be redeemed for gift cards, and the amount of points should be based on how expensive the product was. Products get more reviews, people know what they're buying, people can get more money to shop with. I don't know, just an idea that I got when the camcorder I bought offered me a $15 Amazon gift card and a 4 year warranty for a review.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
10