What would you do in this situation that just happened to me?

REALSTEEL
I just wanted to go to dollar tree quick grab 2 items and take diesel my puppy to the dog park my roommate says to me I will go with you i will be in and out 5 min I said ok go to dollar tree he goes in first I take diesel out of van to go potty then back in the car wait for him for I can run in REMINDING YOU ITS 85 DEGREES EXTREMELY 🔥 20 minutes later he still never came out of dollar tree so I put diesel in a shopping cart go inside dollar tree grab my 2 items im at check out he just taking his jolly time shopping I put diesel back in van and we both waited 10 more minutes then he finally comes out I already told him off about leaving us wait so long in this hot van then he kept insisting to take him to Walmart be in and out 5 min I gave in drop him off waited in parking lot over 1 hour diesel and I I thought were going to have heat stroke the water I brought with me was boiling hot so I text him this you don't tell someone in and out 5 min when you take over a hour you have absolutely no consideration for the puppy or Me F THIS IM DONE CALL cab I left
1 mo
Diesel won't drink water but I have been hand feeding him ice cubes for the past 30 min it didn't look good so he is starting to bounce back
3
2