For people who celebrate holidays, which method do you attend to do when it comes to the holidays?

FinalFantasyBro
I rather just buy and purchase stuff, when it comes to baking and cooking I probably wouldn't mind creating my own food. But everything else I definitely purchase from the store instead of food I love to cook and bake. Of course I would have to get the Ingredients though, how about you guys for the holidays how do you plan to celebrate them?
For people who celebrate holidays, which method do you attend to do when it comes to the holidays?
I do everything myself, I rather make food, decorations, costumes, presents. I just love creating things!
Vote A
Way to much work and hours to make shit, I just rather buy everything from the store.
Vote B
I don't celebrate holidays, they are pointless to me.
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion