For people who celebrate holidays, which method do you attend to do when it comes to the holidays?

FinalFantasyBro
I rather just buy and purchase stuff, when it comes to baking and cooking I probably wouldn't mind creating my own food. But everything else I definitely purchase from the store instead of food I love to cook and bake. Of course I would have to get the Ingredients though, how about you guys for the holidays how do you plan to celebrate them?
I do everything myself, I rather make food, decorations, costumes, presents. I just love creating things!
Way to much work and hours to make shit, I just rather buy everything from the store.
I don't celebrate holidays, they are pointless to me.
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
7