Reducing period bloat

So I just bought a beautiful new little dress for New Years Eve. It fit perfectly when I bought it, and it looked really good on me. Well I am lucky enough for it to be my time of the month (sarcasm) and so I was putting the dress on today to show off to my friends, and it was so tight. My friends say you can't notice it at all, and I look good, but I hate the way it feels. Any tips what to eat and what not to (other than salty food, that's obvious and I am not a fan of salt) eat between now and New Years Eve? I know drinking a lot of water is another way.

It was all good. My bloat was gone, and plus I worked out everyday before and went on a small diet and I was even smaller for the night. So thanks for the advice though. Everyone thought I looked great.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink lots of water and try drinking at 1-5 cups of green tea a day(it's a diuretic)

• I followed your advice and plus exercised and dieted a bit so thanks. It ended up working better than I thought.

What Guys Said 2

• it is a possibility that your friends are not lying to you and that most of the bloat is in your own mind. Or at least you're looking at yourself far more negatively than in normal times.

• Ask a pharmacist.

What Girls Said 4

• Some people take pills I think avoiding diary is suppose to help too

• Just eat less for a week, drink water and avoid dairy that will help the bloating.

• Watch "lose 5lbs of water weight in 30 minutes' by Dustin zahursky on YouTube. Do that before you start getting ready for the night!

• wear spanx