Would it look strange if I returned to Facebook after about 3 year break?

I feel lonely and haven't had much success making new friends with the groups I have tried meeting up with. Do you think it would look super odd / crazy if I decided to try to get in touch with old friends via Facebook, or just give up on that idea?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Please do. Facebook is amazing!

Just please let the stock reach $28.50 so I can escape unscathed!

What Guys Said 2

• I took a 3 month break from Facebook once and when I came back, I wasn't at all excited to be back...if you want to join again, be my guest but you may not enjoy it as much as you once did

• No one cares.

What Girls Said 3

• No,I don't think anyone would look that far into it.

• I say go for it! I've made some really good friends through Facebook and it's a great way to connect with old friends.

• So you don't think it would look weird if every comment says '2010' on it at first?

• Not at all! I know all sorts of people that take a break from Facebook and then rejoin. Just be sure to update your pictures and start interacting with friends :)

• So many people leave in come back , I really don't interact on there . I mainly like to observe the pictures , But honestly Facebook is boring . It has got out of hand with some of the things that people post , You really haven't missed much .