What is the best thing you got as a holiday present this year?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my favorite thing is something I haven't used yet, ironically. I got some things from Teavanna, as my introduction into loose tea. I love tea. I just bought like 8 boxes of tea bags from Celestial Seasonings and Twinings of London, but those are bags, not loose tea. Still good though. Anyway, my parents bought this 12 days of tea holiday tea sampler or some sh*t. Its twelve smaller sizes of tea samples, all the flavors are exclusive to that set so you can't buy them again I guess, and it comes with twelve small tea canisters, which is another main appeal because I can reuse them. They are small though, but still useful. Loose tea is kind of expensive in general, but I think Teavanna may be on the pricier side. I've seen cheaper loose tea online. That holiday tea sampler was 70 dollars, but my mom got it on sale online for 50. And she also got me the perfect tea maker and their rock sugar. and because we got it online, I got a free sample blend of tea to try.

tea heaven lol

What Guys Said 2

• My students gave me a ticket to the New Yer's gala tonight. Really great design, costumes, spirit..

• I got a remote controlled helicopter. It's a lot of fun, because my cat wants to kill it. Whenever I put it away, the cat tries to find it by looking in the places it previously crashed, and gives me a sad kitten face. It's a toy that bot me and my cat enjoy.

What Girls Said 2

• Alcohol

• The gift of freedom