What are some words you should never say to your significant other?

Chances are when you say certain words to a partner it will negatively affect your relationship.

133

Most Helpful Girl

• "If you really loved me..."

"What I say goes."

"Deal with it."

"End of story."

"You don't need to spend so much time with your friends. You should prioritize me."

"You need to fix that quality."

"You never..." (when you often actually do)

"If things are going to work between us..."

"You're lucky I even stick around."

"No one else will want you."

"Oh they got you that cookbook because I told them how bad you were at cooking."

"Oh shut up. You're always carrying on."

"If you don't like it you can leave."

"You have no right to be angry at me. That's stupid."

"Why the hell did you post "Happy Birthday" on that (person of opposite sex)'s You're trying to f*** them or something like the jerk/slut you are."

"You should learn to respect me you bitch/slut/retard/moron/jerk/etc"

What Girls Said 12

• Anything that relates to your ex...don't ever bring him/her up. That's not cool. No one wants to be compared to the ex. No one.

Anything sexist. Guys want to fee manly. And girls want to feel independent. Let it be. Don't put down a man because he might like something more feminine. Oh blame a girl because she is too emotional.

Don't put down his/her family. Especially since they are close to them. We all have flaws, just don't bring them up. Don't say like your mom is a crazy bitch (even though she might be).

For a girl, never call her fat. Don't comment that she's getting "big" in the face or anything related to her weight. Tell her she is beautiful, not matter what. If she is overweight, let her family/friends tell her that. To encourage her to lose weight, just say hey baby, wanna go for a run? Something you are doing, and you just want her company.

• But my ex did it, why won't you

I hate you

Im not attracted to you

Bad in bed

You suck at...

It's your fault I failed this class

I don't want to hang out with you

Go make friends with other people than me

Ya. Stuff like that.

• Never comparisons between me and others. It just never turns out well. Please never compare me to your ex, your sister, your mother, a supermodel, or even the girl next door. This may just be a personal thing, but I don't like being compared because it makes me feel unoriginal; that I'm just another person who is exactly the same as the others.

And I also hate being called bossy. But that's just me.

• What hurts the most for me is to have my weight poked fun at. Being called a b**** comes in at a close second.

• you should never ever curse the person out. It only creates bitterness and resentment. Then when its time to say the I love you part, one will not believe its true.

• She is hott! I'd f*** her!believe it or not my now ex husband used to say this a lot.

• i hate you

i hate you

i hate you

drop dead

• anything that isn't the truth ;)

• Always & Never ...

These are often used in negative ways and they are often emotionally-charged exaggerations.

• Whatever. That word pisses me off beyond belief. Or just saying "k" in a text.

I'm done. That's a bad one too.

You thinking you are getting broken up with?

• please don't fricken brag every chance you get. It's OK to be confident but after a while I'm like OK you're awesome. cool. bye.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 3

• we must enhance the relation ship. a healthy discussion must be the priority. comment or talk must not hurt the personal ego. never criticize. have no suspecting mind. do not be emotional. understand and get adjusted. never see weak ares in partner, be open minded. never be an opportunist.

• SLUT,HOAR...don't ever use it.

unless you are saying it in a playful way

• I hate you, you are always wrong, your pecker is small, you smell bad, you suck (in a bad way) in bed and many more.