Guys: Would like getting this for a Christmas present?

Yes I know Christmas is over. But I still have to give my boyfriend his gift. Would you like getting a swiss army knife with your name engraved on it? It doesn't have a lot of functions, but still a few to last you. Just wondering!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, many (10 or 15) years ago, my brother offered me a Swiss army knife (without my name) for Christmas and I'm still toting it, lucky to have it: the day I lose it I'll buy another one asap.

Two brands: Wenger: link and Victorinox: link (don't ask me which is the best)

There are many cheap Chinese copies and lookalikes sold too.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yes.

Ironically, I already have one, but I keep losing it; but when I find it, I keep it on me (till I lose it again), so if a girlfriend were to get me another, I'd just keep it until I lost the other one. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will love it! I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a cool gift. He'll love it unless he's weird. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • massive like. although no need for my name engraved. but id think - typical girl - needs the personal touch haaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would like it if I love u, it doesn't matter what it is...what matters is that you got me something...So just give it to him and see if he appreciates it

0|0
    0|0
  • That would work if he's into knives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;